We’re excited to announce that applications are open for our Spring ‘23 cohort! After creating 350+ mentorship pairings over the Fall, we’re taking what we’ve learned to help bring more life-transforming connections to even more people.
But heading into ‘23, we realized two things:
1. The SaaS model is broken.
Companies that are still focused on acquiring new customers will lose to those that prioritize their #1 asset: their customers. We call this Customer-Led Growth.
That’s why the next Coaching Corner is going to be different. Instead of just focusing on Customer Success, we’re opening up applications for all post-sales functions. We encourage everyone in Customer Success, Account Management, Renewals, Customer Marketing, Implementation, and Onboarding to apply.
Participants have an amazing experience, and also get access to exclusive content and programming designed to help you level up your career.
If you are looking for mentorship, apply to be a Player.
If you are interested in coaching, apply to be a Coach.
2. Our community needs help.
Many people in our community have unfortunately been impacted by layoffs across the tech industry. If you’ve been impacted and you’re looking for your next role, we encourage you to apply.
While we cannot guarantee acceptance and a Coach pairing, everyone who’s been laid off before applying will receive additional free resources, including:
- Events to help you land your next role
- Our job board and talent collective
- Our resource community for content and chances to network
If you’re looking for your next role (or know someone impacted), make sure to apply and spread the word!
Have more questions about the program or why you should apply? Keep reading.
How does it work?
The Spring ‘23 Season of the Coaching Corner will run from March 13 through June 13.
How to apply: Coaches and Players fill out respective application forms, sharing more about you and your professional goals. We use this information to see if this program would be a good fit and to find the best pairing for you.
Is there an application deadline? Yes. You must apply by February 28th, 2023.
When will I know if I’m accepted? We’ll let you know about your application status by March 2nd, 2023. If you’re accepted you must confirm your participation.
If accepted, you’ll receive:
- Information from Catalyst to give you access to our coaching community, mentorship resources, and event schedule.
- An email-based intro to your Coach/Player the week of September 19th. Players should follow up and schedule their first session and establish a meeting cadence.
- During the program, you’ll receive updates, resources, and surprises from Catalyst to help you make the most of your mentorship journey.
Note: We do not charge or pay Coaches or Players for participating.
Who should apply?
You should apply to be a Player if…
- You’re looking to advance in your customer revenue career, whether that means you’re looking for a promotion, are a new CSM/AM/etc., or working on becoming a better Manager/Leader.
- You’re looking to break into a Customer Revenue role: Customer Success, Account Management, Implementation, etc.
- You’re serious about your career growth.
- We’ve had Players of all job levels—from people looking to transition into tech all the way to Directors at high growth startups.
Our Players have had an amazing experience in the program, and you will too. If you want to join, apply as a Player by Feb 28th.
You should apply to be a Coach if…
- You’re a current or former Manager, Director, VP, or CCO in Customer Success, Account Management, Revenue, Implementation, Onboarding, Customer Marketing, etc. We sometimes make exceptions for very experienced individual contributors who have years of experience and can share their expertise.
- You love to help other customer professionals and give back by sharing your learnings, mistakes, and best practices to people who were in the same spot as you.
- You want to connect with other Coaches and be part of a rewarding community.
- You are interested in improving your listening and management skills with people that are outside of your team.
If this sounds like you, apply to Coach by February 28th.
Being a Catalyst Coach is an incredibly rewarding experience. But don’t just take it from us, here’s what one of our Coaches shared:
So… ready to join the best customer-focused mentorship community?
Apply here to be a mentor/coach.
Apply here to be a mentee/player.
Deadline to apply for this cohort is February 28th, 2023.