Most b2b podcasts are boring. They’re long, broad conversations too often packed full of exaggerations and takes from influencers. You don’t have the time to simply listen and find the “gems.”
So we’re doing it differently with Customer-Led.
It’s Netflix-style – bingeable and delivered all at once. And rather than wade through an hour-long conversation chock-full of filler dialogue, Season 1 is all bite-sized, digestible video content around 10 minutes for each episode.
We’ve hand-selected the best of the best post-sale revenue professionals to go deep into one topic and one topic only. No one is allowed to leave my podcast interview without giving me thorough, visually descriptive, end-to-end details on their playbooks. We’ll break down every process, every win, every inefficiency, and every failure.
Here’s a sneak peek at a few of the guests from season 1:
- Sangeeta Chakraborty, CCO turned CRO at Miro. Serial Angel Investor, Board Member, and previously VP of Customer Success at Checkr & Okta.
- Ella Dillon, CCO at Conversica and previously VP of Customer Success & Strategy at Outreach.
- Sasha Anderson, Sr Director of Customer Success at Procore supporting growth from $20M to $700+M through Procore IPO in May 2021 and now scaling to $1B+ and beyond.
- Conor Nolen, CCO at Drata and previously SVP of Customer Success at Clari. Category creator on revenue forecasting and deal management.
- Rosie Roca, Former-CRO from Hopin (promoted from CCO) and previously an SVP at Salesforce. She’s a GTM executive as well as advisor and investor.
- Jay Nathan, CCO at HigherLogic and Founder of Gain Grow Retain, a leading community for Customer Success leaders.
And when it comes to what we’re covering, we’ll be focused on the most controversial topics and hot takes that have a unique point of view, like why customer success is broken and how to break all the bad practices. Think highly tactical and highly actionable. Here’s more of what you can expect from our discussions:
- Health Scores. Why we need to rethink health scores and take a holistic approach to driving and ultimately measuring value with customers.
- QBRs. Why they don’t work anymore and how to instead get multi-threaded and not stuck BTL (below-the-line).
- CRO 2.0. Why the CRO 1.0 (i.e., VP of Sales who only knows SDR/AE/Sales Ops teams) needs to transition to CRO 2.0.
- Digital v. Scaled Customer Success. How to get unstuck thinking that a digital strategy is mutually exclusive to a high touch strategy.
All you have to do is subscribe to get access to our first season and all of the downloadable resources. I hope you’ll join us.
Now I want to hear from you. What speakers or topics would you like to see covered in season 2? Drop us a line.